Palak Paneer recipe is very easy to prepare. Learn how to prepare Palak Paneer.
- 1 kg Spinach (Palak)
- 250 gm Paneer
- 2 Onion
- 1/2 tsp Kali Mirch (Black pepper) powder
- 1 tsp Adrak – Lehsan paste (Ginger-garlic)
- 1/2 tsp Hari Mirch Paste (Green chilli)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
Preparation method of Palak Paneer:
- Make a mixture of spinach, green chilli paste and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix well and cook in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Fry cubed shape paneer till they become light brown.
- Now take 2 tbsp butter, heat it and fry cumin seeds.
- Then add chopped onions and fry again.
- Add garam masala powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Cook for 1 minute and then add fried paneer and cooked spinach.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cream.
- Palak Panner is ready.