- Eat small meals at frequent intervals. You can take 5-6 meals in a day.
- Eat slowly
- Avoid simple sugars and processed carbohydrates.
- Eat healthy, mostly unprocessed foods, including fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.
- Take fiber in your diet which makes you feel full soon.
- Drink lots of water in a day.
- Consume at least 8-9 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Take 1 green leafy vegetable daily.
- Eating salads with food is a very good healthy option.
- Avoid too much of deep fried, oily or fried
- Go for 1-2 km walk daily.
- Join any gym or do yoga.
|SOL DU Results||IGNOU Results|
|CBSE Results||CCS Results|
|Delhi University Results||Rajasthan Technical University|
|MDU Results||NIOS Results|
|NTSE Results 2008||CA Results|